What are clip-in hair extensions?
• Clip-in hair extensions are an easy way to add length and volume to your hair without the commitment. The best part? You can clip them in and out whenever you want!
How are these different from other clip-in hair extensions?
• I personally poured my heart into curating this collection with your pretty little head of hair in mind. My clip-in hair extensions are the highest quality of human hair sourced specifically by top experts in the industry. Click here to watch the full video to learn more about the hair benefits.
✓ 100% Human Remy Hair
✓ Handpicked By Experts
✓ Double Drawn
✓ Color-Coded Clips
✓ Silicone Lined Top
✓ Brass Free Colors
What are the perks of clip-in hair extensions?
• Clip-ins are a cost effective way to add volume and length to your hair. They are not permanent and are easy to install in a few easy steps.
Can I wear clip-in hair extensions if I have short hair?
• Clip-in hair extensions are perfect for creating length with short hair. In most cases, it is recommended that your natural hair is at least shoulder length, but if you think you can blend them seamlessly, go for it! You can even take them to your trusted stylist to have them blended to your natural hair.
How long do they last?
• With proper care they can last from 6-12 months. Hair care is important for making your extensions last as long as possible. Always remember, less is more! I've created a video tutorial specifically for the best ways to care for your clip-ins. Click here to watch the full video on how to care for your hair.
How many clips come in one set? Do I need more than one set?
• The 16” clip-ins come with 6 pieces while the 22” clip-ins come with 7 pieces. In most cases you will only need one set to achieve the beauty icon look you are going for.
How many grams are in each set?
• The 16” clip-ins have a total of 160 grams per set while the 22” clip-ins have 200 grams per set.
What lengths are available?
• 16 inches and 22 inches
Will they damage my natural hair?
• With proper installation, clip-ins will not cause damage to your natural hair.
Can I sleep in my clip-in hair extensions?
• I do not recommend sleeping in your extensions. Proper care and storage of your hair can extend the life of the hair.
How do I install my clip-in hair extensions?
• Clip-in hair extensions aren't historically easy to install. I made sure to include color-coded clips so you know exactly where to put them in your pretty little head. Click here to see the full guides on how to install your clip-ins.
What does rooted mean?
• A rooted color is a design made specifically by me. This means your clip-in extensions will have a darker root at the top so that it blends seamlessly with your hair! Did you know that almost everyone has a slightly darker root naturally? Talk about seamless!
How do I select the right color?
• We have recently introduced our color matching clips to take all the guesswork out of color matching!
Can my clip-ins be colored?
• Your clip-in hair extensions can be colored, but by a professional hairstylist only. Although your clip-ins are 100% human Remy hair, coloring them could lead to damage as well as shorten the lifespan of the clip-ins. There are no exchanges or refunds provided if you decide to color the extensions.
What is a silicone lined top?
• This is a seamless clip-in, meaning the silicone lined top is lightweight and helps the hair lay super flat to your head for an easy and seamless blend.
What does double drawn mean?
• All of the clip-in hair extensions are double drawn. This means the hair is thick from top all the way to the bottom. This will help keep your look super full.
Does my hair stylist need to install these?
• No! They are designed specifically for easy installation and can be installed on your own. Click here to watch the full video tutorial on how to install your clip-ins.
What is the texture of the hair?
• The hair will air dry with a slight natural wave, but they can also be styled with whatever tool of choice you use at home in order to create your own wave and/or style.
Can I curl and straighten my clip-in hair extensions?
• Yes! Your clip-ins can be styled in all of your favorite ways! Waves, straight and sleek, up-dos, braids, and more! Make sure your hot tools are never set above 300 degrees to ensure the life of your extensions.
How do I care for my clip-in hair extensions?
• I created a video specifically to help you care for your clip-ins. Click here to watch the full video tutorial. Here are a few pro tips:
• Only wash when necessary, less is more!
• Be sure to use sulphate-free and paraben-free shampoo and conditioner.
• When washing, cold water is the best.
• Once the hair is clean, grab your favorite detangler spray and gently brush.
• Let the extensions air-dry naturally, or blow dry on a low heat setting.
What color do you wear, Brittany?
• I wear The Brittany. The Brittany is a dimensional blonde with cool undertones and a natural root—which makes it super easy to blend with my hair. Click here to watch the video on The Brittany!
Where does the hair come from?
• The quality of the hair along with where the hair is sourced were my top two priorities. This is why I partnered with Harper Ellis Hair Co. to ensure a reputable and ethical manufacturer that produces quality hair.
Do you offer returns or exchanges?
• Cancellations or returns of orders once placed are not accepted regardless of ship date.
• Due to the nature of the product and keeping our warehouse sanitary, there are no returns accepted at this time. Open items can not be returned to ensure the safety of all Xo Britt Babes. Other hair extensions suppliers do not allow returns of opened items for the same reasons.
Exchanges are offered no later than 14 days after the delivery date if the gold banded seal is not removed from the hair. If the hair has been clipped in or worn at all, you can not exchange your set.
For questions regarding your order send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where will my order ship from?
• All orders are packaged with love in the USA.
Can I pay for the clip-ins over time?
• We now offer Affirm, a buy-now-pay-later option with no hidden or late fees!
Still have questions?
• Send my team an email to email@example.com.